- Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or MCA.
- 1 year of experience in IOS development.
- Have published more than 3 iOS apps in the app store.
- Worked with Location Manager or applications which interact with GPS.
- Working knowledge in socket programming.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Data structure, Swift.
- Create Code Repository like SVN, GIT, GIT Lab, Big Bucket.
- Any graduate or post graduate
- Strong technical and good communication skills
- Familiar with DotNet 3.5 and 4.0 Frameworks
- Proficient with OOPS Concept,ASP.Net, C#, Web APIs, and Windows services
- Should have knowledge of XML, XSLT, and Sql, MySql
- Design and Development of applications using ASP, .NET(C#, ASP.net)
- Maintain existing system
- Handle Change Requests / Defect Resolutions
- Integrate and Deploy application into production environment
- Play role in requirement analysis and design
- Provide effort estimates
- Prepare documents
- Should have 1+ years of experience.
- Strong experience in building Single-page Applications using Angular /React Js Experience of other JS frameworks like Vue or Meteor is a big plus.
- Should be good in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery .
- Hands-on experience on Unit testing tools like Jasmine, Karma, Jest or related tool is a must.
- Good experince of REST services and JSON .
- Folks working in this department will always ensure the releases with defect less
- functionalities as per the specifications and a great user experience.
- The professional will also be managing the bugs and issues reported by the end user and escalate
- it internally seeking the rapid fix on the same.
Full Stack Engineering (MEAN/MERN)
- 2+ years of total experience, currently working as a Full Stack / MEAN / MERN Stack developer.
- Must have good knowledge and experience on Mongo DB, Angular JS / React JS and Node.JS.
- Frontend technology: React JS, HTML 5, JS, CSS3.
- Experience in AWS working on Amazon Dynamo DB, S3, Cognition, API gateway, AWS Lambda etc.
- Experience in any one of the databases like MongoDB, Postgres, Mysql etc.
- Previous experience at a SaaS / product based company, would be a huge advantage.
- Experience in any Express Framework like Node.JS
- Should have clear understanding in Micro Services
- Experience in CRM and Mautic (Marketing automation software)
- Good grasp in MySql, Sql and MongoDB
- Hands on experience in writing and consuming RESTful Web Services
- Familiarity with GIT version control and GitHub platform
- Analysis of requirements from technical point of view i.e. to convert functional requirements gathered by the functional consultant into technical logics